DST Carnival

By edy507 on 8:14 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


Today, Saturday, I went to the DST Carnival, but it started at around 1 PM, and since we have a lacture this morning, so I go to school as usul and made appointment with my friend to go to the carnival with him. As he agree to joint me to the carnival, so he went back to his house to take his gears. After I finish my lacture, we went to the Rimba's restaurant since it was still early.

After finishing our lunch, we (me, Isa, Azam and Pg. Hairol) have a chit chat until quarter to 2. Since Pg. Hairol have to fatch his child, while Azam assist him, so only me and Isa went to the carnival. At the carnival we took several pictures. Which include Isa having a photo with Jenny Malai Ali (Kristal FM's DJ). And Isa is trying his flash unit for the first time in day time since buying it yesterday (Congrates bro, yes, lanja makan ni .LOL.).







We are at the carnival for nearly one hour since it was a hot day. After we went to the carnival, we went back to school since I left my car their. At school I saw Pg. Hairol and Azam's car was still at the car park, so I assume they went to the workshop lab. As I expected, their Azam and Pg. Hairol. Their were also numbers of students from Intake 24 doing their workshop skills.


0 comments for this post