Applying The Photoshop Software To My Picture

By edy507 on 7:29 PM

Filed Under:


Today I don't have any class to attend, but I still go to school to see any news from my other colleagues. As lunch came by, I decide to joint the power student, Mursidi, Fauzee, Preka, Milin, Nadia and Mahrin (Comm student), to have lunch with them. We have lunch together at Giant food court, where I ordered butter chicken with rice and drint vanila coke. After finishing our lunch, we entered the Giant shop to have a view in and to kill some times.

Before I split with them, I brought a book in How to use Photoshop (really-really need to learn it) which was sell at the Giant lobby, while the power students meet Yani along the way while she was testing her blood pressure which is also avaliable at the Giant lobby. After Yani having done her test, some of the power students tested their blood pressure.
As I arrived home, I read the book that I just brought and applied one of the applications to one of my pictures. Below is the picture that I just test it.

0 comments for this post