Being Visited By ASIAN Youth Program

By edy507 on 9:07 PM

Filed Under: , ,


On Thursday we only have 1 lacture to attend which is Mobile & Satellite Communication System that started at 8.55 AM to 9.50 AM. Then we were free until afternoon, but during the afternoon we have to be in the lab where we were inform by our head of department that their will be visiter from the ASIAN Youth Program to visit our department and labs.

Before lunch out, I was being informed that I will be doing my project presentation, which was really-really a short notice for me since I didn't prepay any slides and anythings, at around 3 PM.

As times pass by, all my staff were not ready, so I inform my project supervisor and personal tutor that I need more time. They gave me a green light that I can have my time. As I prepay for my project and testing all that, the ASIAN Youth Program participants enter the workshop lab, I also met my friend who took part in the ASIAN Youth Program.

Some of the participants asked me several questions which I managed to answer it, also with the help of my project supervisor, as he explain the objective of my project to the participants. There were also some of my colleagues doing their testing to their project. Below are some of the pictures that I took during the event.







0 comments for this post