Too much to do

By edy507 on 8:22 PM

Filed Under:

Huh..It's been awhile that I didn't update my blog. Well I'm a bit busy at the moment doing my final semester project (hope it will be success), up coming test, and too many reports and assignment to do. So maybe my blog will not be updated regularly maybe within few weeks or maybe even few months, but if I have time I will be updating my blog.
Today I tried testing my project, unfortunately it wasn't a successful one, where the window motor doesn't work as I expected. I try to troubleshoot it but couldn't find what's the problem with the circuit, huh, but hopefully I can find what's the problem within this week or next week (hopefully). As soon as I successfully troubleshoot the circut I will concentrate on doing the program before uploading the program to PIC 16F877A. Hopefully our (me and my friend) project will be a successful one. For your information, our project is building an automatic car window system using PIC.

0 comments for this post