Study!!! Study!!! Study!!!

By edy507 on 10:01 PM

Filed Under:

Today we're having our first phase test, and it is Fibre Optic Communication. It seem that some of us abit frustrated about the test, but hay that's the challenge for taking this course right. Well for me, I have no comment on that subject. Fingers cross that we all have a good result..AMIN.
In the afternoon, I continue to troubleshoot my project. Alhamdulillah, with the help of Zul we finally solve the problem. By the way, since my project is still a prototype version, so I don't have the picture yet. Now my next stage is to built a program using an assembly language before using C++ language, then transfer the program to the PIC.
After finish building the program, I'll giving a hand for my project partner then when we have enough time we will try to improvise our project (hope we have enough time). For your information, our project is due by mid of October this year. It means that we have less than 2 months and it also means that we will have less "Hari Raya" argh!!! And if the project is successful (Hope so...AMIN) I hope we can enter the CIPTA award, not just me and my partner, I hope all of us that doing the project will enter the CIPTA award...AMIN.

0 comments for this post