Blog Updated

By edy507 on 11:52 AM

Filed Under: , , , , ,




I would like to apologize to all my viewer that I couldn't update my blog, this is due to that for the pass couple of weeks I have my final semester's exams. Now I have finish my exam so I can update my blog. Before the exam started we have our final lecture of the Engineering Management where numbers of students have to do their presentation on that subject and finally we have our group photo with our lecturer.























At night, me and my family went to our great-aunty's house at Madewa for "Bertahlil & Doa Selamat" functions and with addition celebrating my brother and aunty's birthday, where they share the same date i.e. 20th November. We gave them a surprise birthday cake and birthday songs.








0 comments for this post