B.B.Q. With ECE 22

By edy507 on 8:31 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


Today we have our final ECE barbecue. It was orgenized by SirZaLee and Co. We have to pay few dollers if we want to join the barbecue. The location was at the Berakas Forest Beach Resort.

We arrived at around 8 am at the Berakas Forest Beach Resort. But since only about three of us just arrived at the beach and plastic cup haven't bought yet, so I volunteer to buy the plastic cup. As so as I arrived back to the beach, their were number of my friends had arrived. It was a great barbecue since their were number of us turn up for the barbecue, eventhough not all of us. The party was went very well, where we really have fun. But unfortunately, I have to went home early. Before I went home, we have a group photos as a memory. Hope to see you guys again, and hope we all have a good result..AMIN!!!








































0 comments for this post