Updating The Blog

By edy507 on 6:46 PM

Filed Under: ,


This whole week I'm abit busy doing my project report, but finally I did manage to finish it in time. The week start not that well, where I should start doing my report after the hari raya celebration, but due to some problem that I encountered during testing the project so I've to delay doing it.

Weeks pass by and I still testing my project, finally I did test my project and it does work well on the blue board and I'm only testing the motor circuit which is not included the PIC16F877A. When I asked my project partner (whose doing the PIC Microcontroller and sensor part) said that his part was successfully programmed. So We proceed to do the track on the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) by using the EAGLE software.

I just starting to get to use the software, where I have to design the schematic diagram first before transferred it to the board layout. This is where the problem start, where when I try to autoroute the circuit it can't produce a 100% finished. Some of the route are too thin, in which as the current flow through it, it can burn the copper of the PCB. But thanks to CJ Ho, I manage to solve the problem.

Before I can solve the problem, I'm planning to have a stay back after school to do the report, but I can't do it since both the schematic and the board layout are needed for my report. After finish solving the EAGLE software problem, me and Azam plainning to have a dinner somewhere, and we even invite Chiemz to join us, but he told us that he has an appointment with his friend to have a dinner together.

Then at the parking area me and Azam discuss where to have our dinner, so we plan to park my car at Hua Ho Kiulap and form their we went to somewhere else. As we arrive at Hua Ho, we were surprise that Chiemz followed us all the way. So after finish discussing, we all agreed to have our dinner around Bandar area. We went to Bandar using Azam's can, and inside the car we have another discussion on where to eat. We're planning to eat dinner at "KFC", Kianggih Food Court, but since it is too early, raining and it is the early of the week, so we deside to have our dinner at KFC at Yayasan. After having our dinner, Chiemz have to buy a donut at Fun Donut, Yayasan as his dessert, he even offer me to buy one but I'm too full to eat. We went home after the calling of the Isya prayer. Before we went home, I did take some pictures at the heart of Yayasan and the view of the SOAS mosque.







Oh yeah, before I forget. This picture was taken during our tea break of the same day when we are having our dinner at KFC, see how romantic Salmi and Chiemz are =)

0 comments for this post