Open House

By edy507 on 11:01 AM

Filed Under: ,



Last night we had an open house, well basically just for our friends and colleagues. It started around 5PM own wards. The first person to come to our house was my brother's friends, only just few of them since it was still early *sigh*.

Then after the Magrib prayer, it was my friends to show up, but it was not all of them since some of my friends and their relative also having open house. The first group to come to my home was Mursidi, Fauzee and Nadia. Few minutes later it was the group of Azam, Ming Soon, Azmi and Chiemz. Finally the last group to reach my home was Sanul, SirZaLee, Asri, Anis, Salmi and Salmi's girlfriend.

As soon as all my friends gather around, we went to the dining room for eat. After finish eating we have a group photo (for the first time using my tripod to dSLR camera, previously the tripod was use for my handycam which I'm still using it). After having a group photo, they had to go since they have to attend another open house, which is my friend where I couldn't attend, which is located at Telisai, Tutong.

Here are some of the photo that took by me during the occation. You can view the album of the pictures by clicking any of the photo, there are also some photo available at SirZaLee webpage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments for this post