Welcome Intake 24 to ITB

By edy507 on 8:18 PM

Filed Under: ,

Institut Teknologi Brunei, ITB, welcome the new intake, Intake 24 (2008 to 2010 session), on 19th July 2008. The registration was held at Chancellor Hall, UBD. ITB orentation week start on 19th July 2008 to 26th July 2008. The new intake were estimated about more than 600 students including 2 commenwealth exchange students from Bangladish, both from ECE department, taking Electrical Power & Control Engineering, and Communication & Computer System Engineering.





What's that...Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh it's just my flying car...hee


Huhu!! Time to play my PSP...Yeah I win!!


Oh no!!!! NOT this girls again


Chum Ba!!!


Hmmm....what's for lunch? Nasi Katok or Ayamku Spring?


He shoot!!!!!!! Finger tip save by the goalkeeper...
Excellent save by him...


This group AGAIN!!! Oh no!!!


Hay guys, does my lipstick ok?


Nasi Katok $1 + water 50 cent = $1.50


Adui...Adui...Siapa bisai jadi Si Tanggang ah?
Paning...paning....


Apakan durang cakapkan ani?


Me and my lovely hubby


Halo baby...Can I have your autograph?


Sure...here you go love....Muahz


Yahoo!!!!! Milo for free....Can I have one?


Hahahaha.....Bronze medal....mine...all mine...hahaha



Aku punya kali ah...bulih....

0 comments for this post